My 1st step to a healthier me♥

Options
debsz28
debsz28 Posts: 3 Member
I found a remark about this site on Facebook, so I decided to give it a try. I have a lot of weight to lose. I have to lose it to give myself a chance of living a long life. I have learned a lot in the last 2 years battling aggressive breast cancer. As with cancer, weight loss is one day at a time!

Replies

• tammyr76
    tammyr76 Posts: 174
    Options
    This is a great place for support and motivation,,,,good luck to you on your journey...if you need a support buddy feel free to add me as a friend.....
  • laurenstephw
    Options
    Yeah the community is great on here. Any time you have a question or need support I guarantee you'll have an answer. Good luck!
  • HeidiSBond
    HeidiSBond Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We all have the same goal (lose weight). It doesn't matter how much...we're all here for eachother and to support one another. You'll do great if you're willing to commit and stay with the program :)

You're not alone. Looking forward to seeing us all succeed together!!!
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    You were lucky to find this place. We all were. It's been a godsend for so many of us.

Feel free to friend me on your journey. We all can use the support. :)

Welcome
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I just joined too! I have been doing alone for a long time but realized how important the support and motivation from others can be! You are a fighter and you will do this too! Add me if you would like more support! :)