alizesmom Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Interesting, can I be a hobbit?
  • yusaku02
    yusaku02 Posts: 3,476 Member
    Options
    alizesmom wrote: »

Only if you're willing to walk 1779 miles!

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/07/23/walking/
  • NicolaMichelle93
    NicolaMichelle93 Posts: 685 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    alizesmom wrote: »

Only if you're willing to walk 1779 miles!

http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/2012/07/23/walking/

We have a seperate Walking to Mordor group too. Think we're about 850 miles in as a team :smiley:

Everyone should have an invite to the challenge.
  • momoharuno
    momoharuno Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Oh I really hope you do this again after the new year so I can join! I doubt I could fully commit now since the holidays take up a lot of time for me but it sounds like so much fun!! If I had an idea about what it entails maybe I could make it work but I've never been the type to sign up if I didn't know I could be 110% committed lol :s

• NicolaMichelle93
    Options
    momoharuno wrote: »
    Oh I really hope you do this again after the new year so I can join! I doubt I could fully commit now since the holidays take up a lot of time for me but it sounds like so much fun!! If I had an idea about what it entails maybe I could make it work but I've never been the type to sign up if I didn't know I could be 110% committed lol :s

That's no problem. Great thing about this challenge is you can be as committed as you want to be. There's about 10 challenges but you can chose what you join (you can just join one of them if you like) and tail it to your needs and how busy you are. You don't even have to do the challenges, you can gain points for your general exercise during the day (i.e. 1 point per 10 minutes of exercise with a max of 10 per day)
    Feel free to join and get a general feel for how the format works, and you can always withdraw if it won't work for you and your commitments etc...
    We're very flexible and aim to be a nice little supportive community, so don't worry about not being able to go 110% all in, you can just do what you can :)
  • KaiUneeda
    KaiUneeda Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in, please.
  • momoharuno
    momoharuno Posts: 141 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    momoharuno wrote: »

That's no problem. Great thing about this challenge is you can be as committed as you want to be. There's about 10 challenges but you can chose what you join (you can just join one of them if you like) and tail it to your needs and how busy you are. You don't even have to do the challenges, you can gain points for your general exercise during the day (i.e. 1 point per 10 minutes of exercise with a max of 10 per day)
    Feel free to join and get a general feel for how the format works, and you can always withdraw if it won't work for you and your commitments etc...
    We're very flexible and aim to be a nice little supportive community, so don't worry about not being able to go 110% all in, you can just do what you can :)

Well then I'll give it a shot and see how it goes, count me in :)
  • kittycatsinunderpants
    Options
    I would like to join as well. This will be my first challenge.
  • clicli200
    clicli200 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wanna do it!!!!!
  • TalaNrys
    TalaNrys Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • flawwd
    flawwd Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me please!
  • Lady_Lyrico
    Lady_Lyrico Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun. I'd like to read more about what's involved, so please sign me up.
  • caitlinrennes
    caitlinrennes Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please!

• NicolaMichelle93
    Options
    Everyone should have been sent an invite to the group, welcome all!
  • stef0114
    stef0114 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join!
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I.d love to join please.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Am I too late? Would love to join for the Elves of Lothlorien.
    Thanks!
  • crazykatlady820
    crazykatlady820 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    May I join? :-)
  • fannyfrost
    fannyfrost Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Can I still join? and If so I want to be a Soldier of Helms Deep!
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! Will probably join the Elves. TBH, the last challenge I joined was WAY too much commitment. Hoping this one is a bit more flex :)