loosing 300lbs with diet and excercise!

Options
lannahgirl
lannahgirl Posts: 96 Member

Replies

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    That was inspirational. Thanks for the post.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    wow.. What an fabulous woman she is! Just goes to show you don't need surgery to lose it... Thanks for sharing x
  • mhadams2668
    mhadams2668 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    double wow!
  • IESHA12
    IESHA12 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    just saw that video on yahoo....and yes if she can do it anyone can I must agree...
  • Becca_007
    Becca_007 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    Wow Wow WOW! How exciting for her!! What an incredible inspiration for so many!! Particularly those afraid to hit the gym when first starting out. She's right, water is a great place to start when you're larger, far easier on the joints and you actually do a harder workout in water because of the resistance.

Cheers for all her continued hard work!:heart::flowerforyou:

I agree...I too love that she did it on her own without resorting to surgery, it really IS possible to do it on your own People!!!!:drinker:

ETA: Yes, thanks for sharing the link:wink:
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Great story....Thanks so much for sharing it : )
  • beau8
    beau8 Posts: 20
    Options
    Wow, i just went to look at the video and that is inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing that with us :happy:
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    awesome!:love:
  • charliebird
    charliebird Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    What I love about this story is that she is still in her journey. The fact that she has achieved so much and she still has more to do. I find these stories more motivational than the ones that have finished their journey - Amazing lady! Thanks for posting :happy:
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    That's AMAZING. I'm sharing this link with Facebook.
  • dodd319
    dodd319 Posts: 228
    Options
    Wow!
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!