Eat.. Nom Nom.

Options
JoeyTajzai
JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
Do you ever have that moment when you go into the kitchen and you just wanna rape it?

I feel like this right now. There is chocolate Ice-Cream with chocolate chunks and I just wanna eat the whole thing lol.. Good thing I'm typing this because the more I think about it the more I wanna stay away. Oh, well, time to eat this tuna. -_-

Replies

• Juanruiz
    Juanruiz Posts: 2
    Options
    Try frozen bananas blended with some milk.... I'm trying it tomorrow. From what I hear it tastes like ice cream!
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Do you ever have that moment when you go into the kitchen and you just wanna rape it?

Pretty much every morning after work!
  • caterpillar2Butterfly
    Options
    just back away from that kitchen put down that ice cream and no body gets hurt.. : ) he he.
  • JoeyTajzai
    Options
    Stupid Ice cream is taunting me! lol
  • Macacadopai
    Macacadopai Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    all.the.time!!:laugh:
  • caterpillar2Butterfly
    Options
    Hmm, maybe some of us should come in eat the ice cream to rescue you from it's evil grip that it has lol..
  • michelnie
    michelnie Posts: 30
    Options
    Well you really should put these things where it belongs, in the garbage bin. I used to always have these temptations so one day I decided to toss them all out and haven't looked back since.
  • JoeyTajzai
    Options
    I wish Michelnie, my mother can't live without her Ice cream, nor can my sister. Sigh. Whatever.. It makes me stronger every time I say, NO!
  • michelnie
    michelnie Posts: 30
    Options
    Well that's a different story. Yes I can understand the pull, I live with 2 housemates and they just never gain weight. So I'm literally surrounded by unhealthy foods. It's all will power I'm afraid. What I do is just eat what I buy only. So maybe eat only what is your food and you'll get past this.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

I feel like this right now. There is chocolate Ice-Cream with chocolate chunks and I just wanna eat the whole thing lol.. Good thing I'm typing this because the more I think about it the more I wanna stay away. Oh, well, time to eat this tuna. -_-

Try this:

8oz milk
    1 Frozen Banana
    1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
    1/8 cup Nestle Dark Chocolate Chips
    Ice cubes to taste

I totally skip the chocolate chips myself (though sometimes I toss in a mint oreo!)...but if it's chocolate you're craving...at least dark chocolate is healthy, and you'll get your fix for awhile from something good for you.

Cris
  • eatmydust2
    eatmydust2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    just make a smoothy..... if you make a couple for your mother and sister they may not want there Ice cream anymore

frozen blue berry's and greek yorgart and a pinch of stevia

greek yo and peanutbutter , ice , little stevia
    ^ you can add frozen berrys taste like P & J^

coconut milk like Thia kitchen brand, a frozen banana, spoon full of pinapple

frozen cherry's and greek yo , pinch of stevia

my favorite iced coffee, make a pot of coffee and keep it in frig... add 8 oz, hand full of ice, 1 scoop vanilla or choc. whey protien, blend

*** plain greek yo everything else has to much sugar and carb load

Enjoy, there is always better choices then what is on the shelve....
  • nikki91950
    nikki91950 Posts: 647
    Options
    i just wanted to say that the first sentence of your post made my whole day. too funny! i feel you completely!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options

omg, i love this analogy. I would have never come up with that but YES I do and I HATE it when it happens.
  • Sweet_T_McGee_HeatherSadie
    Options
    I feel your pain its sooo hard there's days that I give in and I feel so bad!