50lbs down with before/after pic!

Options
2»

Replies

• deescrafty
    deescrafty Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look younger and beautiful, your hard work really paid off. Congratulations!
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    You look so much healthier now!!! Congrats! I'm glad that you made it so far! You seem well aware of everything health related, but just in case, I recommend lurking on all of the maintenance threads so you'll be prepared when you reach there. 100% yes to treating this as a lifestyle change. That new perspective alone has been one of the biggest reasons why weight loss and a dedication to healthy eating has not been too intrusive/stressful for me.
  • Watch_Me_Rise
    Watch_Me_Rise Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look great! Hard work is paying off!
  • Soon2bFitChick
    Soon2bFitChick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats! I can't wait to get there.
  • kristn__
    kristn__ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys!!
  • CardiLuxe
    CardiLuxe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Amaaazingg!!! :'O You look incredible. :)
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • escotech2883
    escotech2883 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow just incredible
  • gilliebee63
    gilliebee63 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!
  • lorepres
    lorepres Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I would never believe that your before and after picture are the same person...Do people that haven't seen you in several months not recognize you? You look great...doesn't look like you need to lose any more weight.
  • motivccess
    motivccess Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great job! :)
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great! :)
  • hakkunamasquata
    hakkunamasquata Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing! Well done to you! :)
  • runningstrong80
    runningstrong80 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    You really are the same person in both photos?! Amazing! Great job!
  • kristn__
    kristn__ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Haleycz496 wrote: »
    What kind of physical activity do you typically do? How often and for how long?

I really didn't start working out until I was about 30lbs down, just eating the right foods is how I lost majority of my weight. Looking back I would have started weights a lot sooner to retain the muscle I had. Now I do a bit of cardio and I'm starting the stronglifts 5x5
  • Expatmommy79
    Expatmommy79 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm 5'3 and 184... I want to get to 130. I'm trying to at least do some cardio cause I have no strength for weight training.

I hope after I make some headway on the weight loss I can start strength training again. I think if some of my weight comes off exercise should be easier?!

I've had 3 babies in 3 years and was on bed rest for most of that time... My body is jello!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! :star::star::star:
  • twin0602
    twin0602 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!