Options
    ldtamika31 wrote: »
    Awesome so what are u doing to loose weight
    I workout and keep moving and try my best to make healthy food choices
  • kenyalose
    kenyalose Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    ttfnweight wrote: »
    Damn girl!! You look hot!!!great job! You are so much smaller in the pic on the right you almost don't look like the same person!!! I'll bet you don't FEEL like the same person do you? Terrific progress! Way to change your life. I'm gonna try and take that attitude when I go to work out..."one day at a time." Thank you.
    No thank you, sometimes you need to put yourself out there and I truly did. I needed to hear that so thank you so much. I hope I can inspire others as you guys do for me

• kenyalose
    Options
    skeo wrote: »
    Wow great job!! And that's what I tell myself, just take 1 day at a time. If we look at the overall picture, some times it does get a little overwhelming, but just 1 day at a time and before you know it, it will be 365days behind you. Keep up the great work!

The struggle can definitely be real but that's the only way I can look at it. We are human and if we can learn from our mistakes the better. You will rock this weight loss journey/ life journey and thanks for your support
  • kenyalose
    Options
    Fabulous job. You look younger and what a beautiful face to go with a beautiful body. And yes, you are correct, it is a state of mind. Poster PaulBonham said that your forearms had changed so I went back to your photo and wow, what a change. Even your hand looks so much smaller. Don't you just love all the changes?

I truly do enjoy watching me body change. I feel so much energy and want to stay active. I can't wait until I am truly where I want to be
  • kenyalose
    Options
    lmanasero wrote: »
    you look amazing, although you looked amazing before as well. I can see the difference and I have to agree with you 100% on the mental aspect of working out. I think that I am addicted to the gym more because of how I actually feel when I leave then I do about what I really look like. Great Job, you look fabulous!

Working out feels good and takes so much of the day's stress away. Thank you for your support and please never give up on a healthy life
  • kenyalose
    Options
    You're stunning, before and after! What amazing work and dedication, 45lbs in 10 months is a big deal! May I ask, how did you go about it? Just calorie counting or specific workouts? :) Keep up the good work love!

I had to cut out a few things like major carbs, I still eat them but I appreciate them more now since I know I don't need to eat a whole thing of bread in one sitting lol. I work out a lot and drink lots of water and don't skip meals. I can eat lol
  • kenyalose
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone for all the fabulous support you have given me on this life journey u have decided to take. It certainly isn't a easy one but the choice to want to live is. Over eating can be an addiction and I can honestly say I have a problem but I won't give up on myself. One day at a time and I just wanted to say to love yourself more than a want for something you'll regret later
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Amazing work you have done!!!
  • kenyalose
    Options
    jassyjan1 wrote: »
    Amazing work you have done!!!
    Thank you
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!! Fantastic dedication!!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,287 Member
    Options
    You shed the pounds and the nickname that never did define you. I hope your older sister supports you…you look fit and amazing..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!