Feet blisters??

Options
Does anyone have any remedies for blisters on the feet? I get huge blisters after every run. Please help!

Replies

• BBwellnesswarrior
    Options
    I had those when I first started. What worked for me were better shoes and moisture wicking socks.
  • amberlyda1
    amberlyda1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    /\/\/\ second that poster. I used to run a lot. As soon as I got good shoes and socks I almost never got blisters again. I am a very cheap person, except when it comes to bras and running shoes. Worth every penny :)
  • avatiach
    avatiach Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    ^^^^
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    "Good" shoes means ones that fit you properly (not a particular brand or style). The best way to find good shoes is you local running store. They can fit you and analyze your stride. And +10000 on proper socks.

Also try things like Body Glide or Band Aide Blister Stick on the problem areas (after they heal).
  • flrancho
    flrancho Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Your most likely problem is a poorly fitting shoe. I had this with several years with several different shoes and show brands. Then I got a new job in customer service where one of our clients was Adidas and we had to learn all about running shoes and how to help someone pick the right type of shoe. Now I don[t get blisters anymore just by buying the right type of shoe.

You can also try Body Glide or a similar product as well as special socks made to help your feet not blister. The most effective thing I found outside of getting the right shoe though, was taping my feet up. I used athletic tape, but you can use other kinds - there's plenty of videos online to show you how to properly tape your feet.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    You can tape & use blister care band aids but you've got to address what sounds like a fundamental mismatch between your feet and your shoes. Constant blistering is not going to work out well.