Low heart rate: anorexia recovery

Options
Before I ask my question I'll give you a heads up, I am contacting my doctor now about this but would like to get answers sooner than she will probably get back to me:)
I am just re starting recovery after a pretty significant relapse. My heart rate is significantly low around 40 bpm because of my Ed but recently today it has been pretty bad. I have been getting episodes of being shaky and almost wobbly after walking or exerting myself a little more. Is this ok, or to be expected for a bit since I am so low?

Replies

• mikevandewetering
    mikevandewetering Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    indeed consult your doctor
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Options
    NO IT IS NOT OK! See a doctor NOW!

Cardiac issues are not something to consult an internet forum about. They are life threatening and require actual medical attention.
  • Nova
    Nova Posts: 9,955 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for closing this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

9. Do Not Post the Same Topic on Multiple Boards or Groups

Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam. Please note that this is NOT a guideline against inadvertently posting a question another member has asked before. We explicitly allow members to post questions that have been asked previously by other members. If you see a member post a topic that you think has been asked before by another member, please respond politely or simply move on. However, the same member cannot ask the same question or post the same topic more than once.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

To reply, please reply to this link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10282992/super-low-heart-rate#latest

At our discretion, this closed discussion may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Nova
    MyFitnessPal Staff
This discussion has been closed.