what can i pick at??

Options
trud72
trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
Right girls and boys i want your secrets please....

i am a picker no not nose! food!

you know like you do with the popcorn anyone got at super low cal foods to do this with?????????

Replies

• rrgrove
    rrgrove Posts: 73
    Options
    i try to avoid picking by doing something to distract me but if i do pick i usually try to pick at fruits and veggies.
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have something awesome to pick at! Pomegranate. I just have half while sitting in front of the tv, it takes ages to eat, tastes yummy, is low in calories (maybe 50? for half) and has got lots of good things in it.
  • parisianskies002
    Options
    Dried apricots or nuts :) They are high in fibre and got good fats in them.
  • trud72
    Options
    ooo i used to do dried fruit apricot (yum),raisins ect but they are sooo high in cals i nearly passed out one day lol
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Celery sticks, snow peas, cherry tomatoes.
    Portion it out first so you know when to stop :)
  • stephaniezoundi
    stephaniezoundi Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    unsalted sunflower seeds in the shell - it takes ages to get them out and eat so you spend the time getting to them but with no big calories!
  • mandykasase
    mandykasase Posts: 110
    Options
    I have the same problem. I bought a kilner jar and filled it with sunflower and pumpkin seeds, almonds, hazelnuts and brazil nuts and a few peanuts and some raisins. I keep it on my kitchen counter and near the kids cookie jar, so when i try to reach for the biscuits (which is my weakness) i get blocked by the seeds and i grab a handfull instead. i also make sure the fruit bowl is topped up and right now the strawberries in my garden are comming on so if the rare sunshine comes i wonder outside and pick some.
  • rlysrh
    rlysrh Posts: 244
    Options
    Grapes! (: Or make a fruit salad with everything cut into relatively small chunks.
  • trud72
    Options
    thx guys theres a few good ideas i will try...