I am new and would somone to inspire me

Options
:happy: Hi everyone My name is Lucy i am 25 years old from Melbourne Australia,I am a mother of two boys who are 3 and 4 years old as you can see i had my kids close together,I am here because i never lost that baby weight after i had my 2nd child i have been on all types of diets and my body has gone up and down like a yoyo. I was a size 6AU before my kids and that is really small now i am about a size 12 AU i would like to get back in my old jeans again and not feel heavy the way that i do as you can see from my pic i could with some weightloss each week i take a pic of myself to see how i am going.I am looking foward to meeting new friends and getting the support i need to lose the extra weight so please if you could help me along . :)

Replies

• editara13
    editara13 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    It is simple if you see it like I do, after finding My Fitness Pal and realize that all you have to do is to control you calorie intake and you already have the programs here to follow and pretty soon you will see the results and trust me thats 100% guaranty :-). Have a great Journey :-) ...........

3574379.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ashleigh2311
    ashleigh2311 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place!

This site is great and the support is amazing, im sure it will really inspire you. .

Feel free to add me, i am happy to support you in any way i can :)

All the best!

xx
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you cant wait to get started :)
  • pammye65
    pammye65 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I love this site. Feel free to add me too
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    This is a great website and I am sure you will love it as we all do. Glad to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • damama1579
    Options
    I started my fitness pal back on mar 1st with 2 friends from work...previous post is absolutely correct you have found the best place to be...this site is awesome and you wil definitely see results just by watching what you eat...I lost my first 20 lbs just by eating right(and that included ice cream etc) we have now started moderately walking, biking and zumba classes they are so much fun...Good Luck!!!!
  • lucysposaro
    lucysposaro Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Your are all so kind thank you i had alot of mean people on other site called calorieking but you people i can see i will get along with really well :)