Hi, I'm new

Options
I have been unhappy with my weight for most of my life. I am ready to change that and become healthy and stay that way! I have been married for almost 7 years and have 2 beautiful children, ages 1 and 5. I want to be able to set a good example for them so that they never have to struggle with their weight while growing up like I did. I would like to lose 30 lbs by my birthday in September, and about 30 more before the new year.

Replies

• Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome this is a wonderful site.Good luck to you.
  • candis30
    candis30 Posts: 17
    Options
    Hi I'm new too. Welcome & i hope you reach your goal.You can do it.
  • jeh1966
    jeh1966 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck on your journey... Good tools on here to help you! Make it a great day today!
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. You're making a good start by joining MFP. It is so helpful with keeping track and filled with motivation. I joined about 20 days ago and have really been diligent about tracking which I always disliked doing before MFP but now I can't help doing it. I'm hooked! and that's a good thing. Feel free to friend me. :smooched:
  • Dizzle_65
    Dizzle_65 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Good luck, I joined this week after using a different, inferior site, kids are very motivational and every time it gets hard remember you want to around to see them grow up. It worked for me.
  • kare77
    kare77 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Welcome! mfp is great and i'm sure it will help you to reach your goals :smile:
  • Liz915
    Liz915 Posts: 123
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I really hope it works this time!