Looking for supportive friends

Options
I was on here a couple years ago and did great and decided to take a "break" from logging. I felt like I was becoming obsessive and so far I've put on 10lbs. I'm hoping to find some pretty cool supportive friends and and we can support each other in this journey.

Replies

• runningstrong80
    runningstrong80 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Same here marvolicioush! Feel free to add me.
  • plozzy2015
    plozzy2015 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! I would love to support you! Feel free to add.
  • benpinson3
    benpinson3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started 2 weeks ago! I love this community. It's a big motivator for me. Feel free to add me.
  • edwardvb
    edwardvb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the MyFitnessPal community but think it's a great option to take advantage of. I'm here for support and encouragement as best I can be
  • upwithalyssa
    upwithalyssa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I took a break from logging when I was pregnant but now am always on MFP and interacting with my new fitness pals! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • BingerNoMore
    BingerNoMore Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone! :smiley:
  • LJSchmitt
    LJSchmitt Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Ditto! I quit logging and now I have gained too much. So, I need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me!
  • faithofamustardseed
    Options
    I need some motivation too!
  • walksalotpw
    walksalotpw Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I have 20 lbs to lose. We can do this!
  • afewbrews0813
    afewbrews0813 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just starting MFP, feel free to add!
  • fabat52
    fabat52 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I know how restart goes. I have been on MFP for serveral years and was off and on. However 7 weeks ago yesterday I got back from vacation and weighed myself and got my wake up call. We all have one. That day when finally you realize you need to and are ready to get real and stick to it. That was my day. I am now less then a pound away from having lost 20lbs. I have over 38 lbs more to loose so I still have a ways to go, but this time I'm not stopping for anything.

Beside just reaching that point of serious commitment I have also found a major difference this time and it is my group of committed friends on MFP. I have a great group now who log daily and go on the news feed and comment and like and just generally support one another. If you don't have a good group I suggest you look for one. If you are committed to logging and supporting friends on news feed feel free to add me. I would be happy to help you along your restart. Either way I wish you a path of commitment support and success.
  • tiffanyfoundit
    tiffanyfoundit Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. Love having friends to motivate and to help motivate me.
  • sheenyp
    sheenyp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. Just started logging again and thought the support of others might help :) looking forward to hearing how others are getting on...will be there to cheer u on lol. Feel free to add me.
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like
  • SumoToWarrior
    SumoToWarrior Posts: 18 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    More than happy to help you and share any advice I can pass on! I'm on a long journey and happy to take any motivation and support I can get. Anyone feel free to add me :)