Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

when is it okay to...

Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    I never ask people their name, but when I send messages I always sign off with my real name.....and quite often they do it back.

My name is............................................................................................ guess you have to send me a message to find out!

HAHAHAHAHAHA....JK

Have a nice night!
    Vickie
  • mamalissa
    mamalissa Posts: 45
    My real name is... Mamalissa! Well, to my kids, anyway! I get called it by my friends, now, too. But, get this...

name on my birth certificate: Melissa! I became 'Mamalissa' 11 yrs ago when my son was born! :D

just sayin'.

~peace, melissa ;)
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    mine is Abbie
  • _Aimée_
    _Aimée_ Posts: 190
    I'm Aimée :)
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    woops
  • Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Erin:flowerforyou:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    My screen name is self-explanatory. Karen's my real name, and I really am a Red Sox fan. =)

I glanced at your screen name and in my head I saw it as Karen's Ox Fan! :laugh:

My real name is in my profile for anyone to see. I'm all over the internet anyway, so I have no reason for anonymity! :bigsmile:
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    mine is Abbie

I genuinely thought it was Suzy! :blushing:
  • I don't see anything weird about asking someone's first name. Last name would be kind of creepy, but first, nah.

I'm Juliet. :smile:
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Jeneba!!! :happy:
  • dawnmj1121
    dawnmj1121 Posts: 15 Member
    It's my screen name I think and in my signature lol.

Dawn. Love this thread
  • yes_i_can
    yes_i_can Posts: 419
    I think you did it perfectly... ask in general and the people that don't mind you knowing will answer. The people who are paranoid and think you're a stocker that will track them down and move in next door and try to become their best friend, won't. ;)

I'm Sarah!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    RJ...I rarely give it out because people end up calling me BJ. LOL
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    I am Kathy.
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    I'm not shy about it. Tori
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    If asking your first name is creepy, people must love it when I ask, "soo what are you wearing?"
  • My name is Charlotte but everyone calls me Charlie... And I don't have a stutter, ha ha, years ago I wanted to use Charlie for a username for something or other but it was taken, no idea why I chose Chchcharlie but it stuck :)
  • I'm Sophiya :) nice to meet you
  • CriticalX
    CriticalX Posts: 212 Member
    im josh
  • I'm Hollie :)