Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Got healthy and loss weight for me!

It started in August I've moved to NC I've decided it's time for me I want a healthier me and to lose weight. Well I started at 164# I cut out carbs and sugars and started to watch what I ate. Started walking everyday. Then my daughter talked me into buying a vivofit so I did this was the best fitness thing I have ever bought well started with the vivofit and my fitness pal I started one walk a day. Started challenges. With the community and have worked very hard at this. I'm very dedicated to watching what I eat and exercise. I'm now 134#. I walked twice a day. Do kickboxing. Abdominal crunches. Weight training on tv. I don't go to a gym I want to be 125#. I'm very proud of myself and have a lot of support from my family.

Replies

• riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    awesome job!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,321 Member
    Great way to just stick with it…eating right and moving…and now you are so close to your goal.. I bet you look great.. i'd love to see before and after photos if you have them.
  • joybug15
    joybug15 Posts: 8 Member
    1l28h44trr4i.png
    cknpk4yqm3h5.png
    51ovfrgm74z6.png
    aup8s0sstcul.png
    joybug15 wrote: »
    It started in August I've moved to NC I've decided it's time for me I want a healthier me and to lose weight. Well I started at 164# I cut out carbs and sugars and started to watch what I ate. Started walking everyday. Then my daughter talked me into buying a vivofit so I did this was the best fitness thing I have ever bought well started with the vivofit and my fitness pal I started one walk a day. Started challenges. With the community and have worked very hard at this. I'm very dedicated to watching what I eat and exercise. I'm now 134#. I walked twice a day. Do kickboxing. Abdominal crunches. Weight training on tv. I don't go to a gym I want to be 125#. I'm very proud of myself and have a lot of support from my family.

Here are my pic before and now
    awesome job!
    Great way to just stick with it…eating right and moving…and now you are so close to your goal.. I bet you look great.. i'd love to see before and after photos if you have them.

• joybug15
    Thank you. Exercising and eating healthy it's like an addiction to me now
  • joybug15
    awesome job!

Thank you
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Great job. How tall are you. I'm 5'3" started at 172 (after having a baby in March) the lowest I have ever been in my adult life is 147 but my goal is 130.
  • joybug15
    I'm 5'2. I haven't been this low in weight in years. I feel so good now. I exercise every morning before work and exercise every day after work you can do it. I've tried every diet around. I've finally stuck to eating healthy very very little carbs and sugar. A lot of protein
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!