I'm badass.

Options
“I don’t want to do this anymore,
I don’t want to be the reason why,
Everytime I walk out of the door
I see him die a little more inside —“

No but seriously, I am starting out my post with song lyrics. Probably can tell that from reading them first, if you’re atypical and do what you’ve been taught your whole life.

I’m fat, I’m a woman, I’m a lesbian, I’m heartbroken, Calvin Klein.

Maybe you didn’t get that joke, but anyway, all those things are true. I’m Femme, I’m 21 years old, I weigh 255lbs, I’m gay and the woman I’ve loved for the past two and a half years betrayed me. “Then this thing turned out, so evil. I don’t know why, I’m still surprised.“

No I don’t really like Rihanna, I just happen to have a lot of her on my playlist recently. As with any MFP user, to which I should say, I’m not new to MFP. Just been gone for a while and now have a new leash on my blogging world, I am a Harry Potter fanatic. I would say that would bond us as reader and writer; but a lot of Faux Potter fans or NTTC’S — NewToTheCastles [First Years!], as I like to call them, actually fight with each other on who’s a bigger fan. I find it comical.

Anyway, this MFP isn’t about HP, or music, or my cheating filled love life-lost.

Its another weight loss journey of a blog - except I’m badass. As you’ll see from the icons on the side of my tumblr page. http://femmeunderthefat.tumblr.com/ If you haven’t been to my page yet and experienced the magicalness of my gifs, you are missing out. Missing out.
Also I post almost all of the same things on here as I do my tumblr.

You’ll learn to love me.
Xoxo Femme.

Gossip girl reference whaaat?

Replies

• SarahLovesCheesecake
    Options
    OMFGOMFGOMFG loving those 2 gifs that you have to mouseover...........
  • shelld70
    shelld70 Posts: 106
    Options
    Hi! Sorry you are having such a hard time. Now it's time to get really hard core badass and concentrate on you. These issues going on are hard to deal with. Let yourself feel and get all the pain out. Take it out on the treadmill or elliptical or whatever exercise you choose. Hang in there!

I am a HP fan too! Read all the books before my kids did and watch the movies repeatedly. Can't wait until July 15!

Here's to being badass!!!! :glasses:
  • sexyklea
    sexyklea Posts: 1
    Options
    hi girl, all i can say is your so beatiful and attitude is perfect :)
  • highvoltagequeen
    Options
    Aha I told you the gifs are where its at.