4 Pounds to lose and I'm out of the 200's

Options
Many of you know that I have been working very hard at losing weight and I'm only 4 pounds away from being out of the 200's and that is a huge goal for myself. I'm dealing with some health issues that I need to get under control before it gets any worse than it already is. I've been working on changing what I eat and drinking more water and less soda and I can tell cause I've been getting the Caffeine Withdrawal headaches so I know my body is changing. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same in return.

Replies

• llbrixon
    llbrixon Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
  • sinbad714
    sinbad714 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Down to 204 from how much weight? I started from 237 and I'm down to 210.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I just crossed that milestone in August. It seemed like it took forever to get from 204 to 199. Argh!
    SW 301
    CW 183
    GW 150
    17 months
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss! Good luck with the rest of the weight. I am still trying to get below 200. I started at 289 and am now down to 207. Since November 2014
  • sheenyp
    sheenyp Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done...keep at it. You're worth it :)
  • kissedbythesunshine
    Options
    That's awesome. I'm looking forward to getting out of the 200's as well. 5 more lbs to go:)
  • ButterflyLife4Me
    ButterflyLife4Me Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Great job, I try to tell myself it's a lifestyle change not a diet! it so important it's not just losing weight it's being healthy
  • Obnoxa
    Obnoxa Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! That's awesome :) I can't wait to get there myself!
    SW: 290 lb
    CW: 224 LB
    So I'm getting close enough now to start to get excited! I can't imagine being only 4 lbs away; I'll be climbing the walls lol
  • One_life_2_live
    One_life_2_live Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Good Job!! I too am excited to get out of the 200+ club... Have about 20lbs to go.... Good luck to you on your journey!
  • Hortmama
    Hortmama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good job, this is a long journey and the results will be so beneficial to you.