200lb weight loss story! AMAZING AND ENCOURAGING!

Options

Replies

• QueenofCups
    QueenofCups Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story! I cried, it was so touching. Thank you for sharing LOVE.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiring story! Thank you for sharing!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    That woman rocks! :heart:
  • SummerLuvR
    SummerLuvR Posts: 90
    Options
    Great story!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    i sort of cried a little too. she's got her act together.
  • Fesse
    Fesse Posts: 611
    Options
    Bump for later!
  • LESETTE_BEAUDION
    Options
    WOW THAT IS A VERY AMAZING STORY. THAT TOOK A LOT OF DEDICATION. I'M HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE HANG OF A DIET TO LOSE JUST 30 POUNDZ. GOES TO SHOW U WHAT U CAN DO IF U REALLY PUT UR MIND TO IT. CONGRATS TO HER...
  • beckyann858
    beckyann858 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I need to go back and check this out every time I feel like trying to make an excuse not to go to the gym! She's amazing! She's basically managed to average every year for 3 years, what I need to lose total! That really puts things in perspective!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    bump this! i so want to see it later!!!
  • jonbobfrog
    jonbobfrog Posts: 294
    Options
    Thanks for posting! I need to go back and check this out every time I feel like trying to make an excuse not to go to the gym! She's amazing! She's basically managed to average every year for 3 years, what I need to lose total! That really puts things in perspective!

Ditto for me. What an encouraging story . . . Thanks for sharing!
  • simplysarahd
    Options
    Awesome story!! It makes me believe that if she can lose 300 lbs, I can lose 76. Thanks for sharing!!
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    I believe she actually lost 300lbs! There is another thread about this that I commented on. She is amazing. One day, you'll be watching my video online as I WILL DO THIS! I'll shave a year off and do it in 2 years. Congrats lady on a job well done!:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • koondoggie_99
    Options
    Ooops...typo!!! 300 lbs!!! AMAZING!
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Bump! Definitely want to see this later!
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    AMAZING is the word that comes to mind and she did it slowly abt 100bs a year over the last 3 years, wow so inspirational, she also mentiond that nothing beats sweat equity, truer words were never spoken.

DIET +EXCERCISE=HEALTHY WT LOSS
  • redbluegreen
    redbluegreen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    great story, thanks for sharing!
  • evenidomhnaill
    Options
    OMG all I can say is WOW! Such a great story and my eyes too were starting to well up. Makes me think my goal or 35lbs is completely reachable if I take it slow and just keep going. great motivation
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!