Hi Please help

hi, I just started using this app.
I am getting use to tracking the foods that I am eating, but I still don't really know what I am doing.
I don't have any friends on this app.
I would love some support or some helpful tips. Anything really!

Replies

• Penny2973
    Penny2973 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I've only just started on here myself & like you I think I've got the basics of tracking food I need friends and motivation as well. Maybe we could support each other. Penny x
  • robper13
    robper13 Posts: 219 Member
    You can add me if you like.
  • tcarp8
    tcarp8 Posts: 370 Member
    You can add me too
  • rodneytracy
    rodneytracy Posts: 182 Member
    You can add me if you like
  • Bartmg85
    Bartmg85 Posts: 18 Member
    You can add me. I've been here for a month now and this app is great. If you need some help I'm willing to help you. I need some friends for support also
  • hannaf84
    hannaf84 Posts: 6 Member
    I'm new here too and would love some support! As well as be supportive! :smiley:
  • motivccess
    motivccess Posts: 201 Member
    Just be consistent and have fun! New here as well. :)
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm logged in on a regular basis and love helping and supporting others :)
  • StacyJanJ
    StacyJanJ Posts: 44 Member
    Add me too! :)
  • Lywiebe
    Lywiebe Posts: 1 Member
    Hi ,
    I have logged on to this app for 110 days in a row now.... I have lost 40 pounds and gone down from a size 12 to a 6 or 4 depending on where the clothes are from. I love the app to keep me accountable in what I am eating.... I love that I can enter my own foods if its not something listed however I find that its really got a ton of foods listed even by brand name like if you type in M and M meats salmon all the flavors will come up.. anyone can feel free to add me I would love to keep this up ..... !!!
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Feel free to add me!