New but not new here...

HeatherNordlund
HeatherNordlund Posts: 3
edited September 28 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all!! I joined MFP on my Android about 6 months ago lost 25 pounds and then stopped using it and gained it all back!! So here I am BACK on the wagon and holding strong! My husband & I want children and I need to lose 37 more pounds!! Plus we are going to Hawaii in January and I really really wanna look HOT in a bikini! =) It will be our "Honeymoon" we got married 8/09/10 on a 4000 mile motorcycle ride which was his "honeymoon" Anyhow I am glad I typed in myfitnesspal.com on my laptop and found this message board! I can do it!! I know I can!! WE CAN DO IT!!

Replies

• LoraEllen
    LoraEllen Posts: 81
    I know exactly how you feel Heather and have just pushed "restart" again myself. If you would like to be friends and motivate each other that would be great! Just friend me and let's get back on track!

Have a great day!
    Lora
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    welcome, I love this site and I hope I continue to do it after I hit my goal weight. having people to help you stay motivated is a huge help.
    have fun in hawaii (little jealous lol)
  • Welcome!! I hit the restart button for this site yesterday. I am loving it so far.
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Heather and Lora...I am with you!!!! Please friend me!:flowerforyou:
  • You guys are all so awesome! Here for you completely! WE can do this together! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.