Big deal to me :)

Options
Forgive me if this may make some of you feel awkward but I just had to share!

In the wintertime I had to buy granny panties because my weight had gotten over 200lbs and the "apron" hanging over my bikinis was not that flattering anymore! I don't care if they make bikini panties in a size 20...I just cannot sport them in an attractive way.

Well as of yesterday....I am pleased to report that at 186.4 I was able to fit back into the cute low rise bikini panties from last summer and with NO APRON! I still have a long way to go to my goal weight but all day yesterday I walked around with a pep in my step and felt sexier and more confident than I have in a long time :)

Replies

• skschuler
    skschuler Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! What a great feeling! Keep it up! :smile:
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic! Doesn't that feel great? Keep up the good work :)
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Well done thats fab! Keep going you'll be at goal in no time at all!
  • rorosaw
    rorosaw Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Panties are a motivator! Way to go!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to be comfortable in my cute panties again!!
  • Lantern823
    Lantern823 Posts: 115
    Options
    thats so exciting..that would make my week :) you go girl!!
  • HeatherBriggs1970
    Options
    Thanks girls!!!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep it up!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    GREAT!!!!now if we could bottle that feeling to keep us motivated, wow...keep up the great job
  • vivie72
    vivie72 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    its the little things that count way to go
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! Great job!!
  • teachermegan
    teachermegan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm jealous! I do still wear some of my non granny panties just b/c I'm too cheap to go spend money on granny panties, but I also hate the "apron" and I rarely allow my husband to see me in underwear! I'm quite fearful I'll always have that apron. I never had it until after I had my baby. I also feel like the Pillsbury doughboy. I'm only a few lbs down from my pre-preg weight, but when I wasn't pregnant but still fat I never had the stomach flab. It was all in my hips, butt, and thighs. Stomach fat is a whole new world for me which will hopefully be gone by the end of the summer.
  • Mskbrewington
    Options
    Go ahead girl! That is my goal as well.
    p.s. I call mine "the udder" lol
  • Jessika616
    Jessika616 Posts: 41
    Options
    I can't wait to get out of my granny panties! I call it my butt in front and after losing a lot of weight before my pregancy and was just skin not fat, I called it my smiley and so did my fiance...but its def back to the butt in from, but when it is mentioned my fiance still calls it smiley thinking I'll get mad at the butt in front...either way we are talking about it!
  • BethanieK
    BethanieK Posts: 201
    Options
    Get ready to plan a shopping spree at Victoria's Secret! :)
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I'm back into my cuter panties too! Go us!!!!
  • MommyLumpkin
    MommyLumpkin Posts: 129
    Options
    I was wearing my granny panties from my last pregnancy before I started working out and doing MFP. (my daughter's over a year now, and I just started a little over 3 months ago)....I replaced them about a month in because they were getting a little saggy. I guess I forgot to throw all of them way, and a few mornings ago, I grabbed a pair not looking and when I put them on, they actually pulled up about 2 inches over my belly button! It made me crack up to see myself in the mirror. Needless to say, those panties are on their way to the landfill now!
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    err THANK YOU for posting this. To be honest I assumed that even when I have lost my excess weight I would still have "the apron" and I was sitting here feeling pretty crappy about it.

Your post has made me want to go out for a brisk walk and do some step!
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    the "apron" is what im having the hardest time getting rid of. congrats on ur success thats a tough thing to do!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!