Looking for accountable friends

Options
hi there
Starting my journey to loose 30 pounds. I'm needing someone or some people to join me, talk it out and basically support one another online here!
A bit about me; I'm witty, enjoy a good laugh & love to help people in anyway I can!
I look forwRd to meeting you

Replies

• StephEyeAm
    StephEyeAm Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am trying to get back into the swing of things and I NEED to lose 50-60 lbs. I want to take back control of my life and stop with my terrible eating habits! I would love to be friends and help each other through this journey! I definitely need support and would love to give support! I want to feel confident and comfortable again!
  • esmeraldaRM
    esmeraldaRM Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i need help my habits are terrible i skimp during the day and indulge at night!! :s Im tired of the feeling so ashamed and helpless.
  • cmak8
    cmak8 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey you, I'm chelsea and I understand what you're going through. I'd love to chat about things and help one another if you're game?
  • cmak8
    Options
    Hey you steph,
    I am in the same boat as you. Let's do this!!! I check daily to this site so I will gladly help you if you help me!
    Chelsea
  • Shondell34
    Shondell34 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hello everyone :) Everything you guys have said is exactly how I feel! :'( together we can do this B)
  • cmak8
    Options
    Hi hi
    Yes we can!! Feel free to add me if you'd like! I'm here everyday! Good luck!!
  • renabeana11
    renabeana11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am on here to break some of my bad eating habits. I eat pretty well for breakfast and lunch and then go all out for dinner and late night. I am trying to lose 30 lbs and have not had any luck so far. Hopefully we can keep each other accountable and get healthier!!
  • mangoperiod
    mangoperiod Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've been overweight most of my life and have finally decided to do something about it. Like many of you, I have 30+ lbs to lose and could definitely use some support (and give support)! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other accountable for our eating/exercise habits:)
  • KirstenDinnie
    KirstenDinnie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm game! I get lazy when I think no-one is watching but with you guys here to support maybe we can stop that! @KirstenDinnie
  • jeffecan
    jeffecan Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Same story here. I'm interested to see how having a support network will help. I just sent you all friend requests.... Let's get healthy!
  • OblasMummy
    OblasMummy Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi I'd like some friends for accountability I've got 15-20lbs to lose. I'm 141lbs (well I was 2 weeks ago ) I've just come back from a 2 week holiday. I'll weigh tomorrow and then start logging again. Please add me.
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have more than 30 to lose lol.. but I am with yall. With a good support system, it's possible!

I just came back to mfp after having my fourth baby :)
  • catwomansquats
    catwomansquats Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Hey! I have about forty pounds to lose, please feel free to add me would love help and get help lol :)
  • chiojukwu
    chiojukwu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi, have lots to lose but short term goal is to lose 10lbs by Christmas. Would love to join you all.