Suggestions welcome . . .

Options
I have been logging into MFP regularly since February 2011 and have lost about 5 lbs (the noted membership from the previous year is inaccurate as I came on to check it out but it didn't work with a new baby by my side) . . . inconsistency seems to be my only consistency . . . these are the results of my last week. . . I ate within 1200 calories for seven straight days (as within 100-150 give or take) and did 197 minutes of cardio for six days, burning 2136 calories and still gained a pound! Reaction? Suggestions? Opinions?

Replies

• fathomblue
    fathomblue Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You need to eat more. If you eat 1200 calories and also workout and don't eat the calories you worked out, then your body goes into starvation mode, making you gain weight. Eat the calories you burn and you should start seeing results again. Personally, I can't eat less than 1500 without getting really cranky :(

Good luck and fuel your body it will reward you in return :)
  • picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    You need to eat more. If you eat 1200 calories and also workout and don't eat the calories you worked out, then your body goes into starvation mode, making you gain weight. Eat the calories you burn and you should start seeing results again. Personally, I can't eat less than 1500 without getting really cranky :(

Good luck and fuel your body it will reward you in return :)
    Totally Agree!!!!!!!!!!