Helpful friends wanted

Options
Hello, I'm new to the app. I started it almost a year ago with my fiancé but didn't really use it or understand all it offered. I need to lose just over 100 lbs and am looking for some support. I'm back to using the app now and logging all my meals and will now be exercising and posting that as well.

Replies

• UGotThisGirl72
    UGotThisGirl72 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi. . Add me if you like. I am "new" to the app as well. Was here before but never really used it. I now log all my meals, exercises and post several times a day.
  • justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would love to have more friends! I have lost 55 lbs so far and have about 110 to go.
  • clairew931
    clairew931 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me! I joined the site to help and support people!
  • laurenpjokl
    laurenpjokl Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello, I've just starting reusing mfp and I'm looking for some friends for support!
  • jennjenn5555
    jennjenn5555 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new also. Today is day 3 for me. Im still trying to figure the app out. I have had success in the past with online support groups.
    I'm about 170 lbs.
    I'm on the short side. 5'2" & every extra pound really shows because of my height. My dream weight is 125 but my goal for now is 140.
    I am a bartender & that is my biggest challenge. My regulars love to feed my delicious home cooked meals. They also enjoy high calorie sugary shots & usually buy me one when they get one for themselves.
    Im hoping this app & the community posts can help me as e-diets did in the past!

• Um12tlwr
    Um12tlwr Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would like to have more friends too! I have about 60lbs to lose and log daily so hopefully we can support eachother :)
  • BoomstickChik
    BoomstickChik Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just came back after having my fourth baby. I have about 70-80 lbs left to go. Anyone, feel free to add! :)
  • Nachise
    Nachise Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Add me. I use this to track my food, it integrates my iPhone steps my MapMyWalk workouts.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Welcome to an awesome site ....Wishing you the best ....Feel free to add me :)
  • ebouchie
    ebouchie Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! You can do this. Will add you
  • KaterinaDokuzova94
    Options
    Add me :)