Motivational friends for the new kid?

Options
My name's Tineka (pronounced Tineeka), I'm 25, and I'm a currently single mother of two (my daughter's 6 & my son's 4), needless to say they're my world. ❤
I live in Norwich in the UK and I work full time as a healthcare advisor in a pharmacy, although I'm now training to become a dispenser also. ☺ Alongside this I'm also studying psychology with the Open University at home. Lots of work but very interesting!

I've joined MFP (again) as I'd really love to get a bit more serious about health & fitness, and hopefully lose a few pounds and tone up along the way!
I'm currently a UK size 10, and although I know that's nowhere near 'big,' I'd love to be back in a UK size 8 again! However I'm just going to go by how GOOD and comfortable I feel in myself rather than the number on the scales or clothing labels :)

Feel free to add me. Motivation and tips etc always welcome!

Good luck to you all with your goals! :)

Replies

• motivccess
    motivccess Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I'm a newbie as well! Hugs :p
  • laurenpjokl
    laurenpjokl Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm back on myfitnesspal too after a long break. Most of the motivational community I had is gone now, so I'm looking to build it back up. I'm UK size 12 looking to get comfortably back into size 10. :-)
  • sarahbethfallon
    sarahbethfallon Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi just added you, I'm pretty new to this too