NSV...Woot Woot!

MrsGriffin67
MrsGriffin67 Posts: 485 Member
edited September 28 in Success Stories
Last October my sister gave me a box full of clothes. Most of them were size 14 with a few 12's thrown in. Since I lost some of this weight this year, I still wasn't able to fit into them (without a muffin top)...UNTIL TODAY! I put on a cute pair of denim capris and I didn't have a muffin top. YAY ME! I feel great! Next goal is all of the 12's she brought down to me this past April. :love:

Replies

• beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    WOOHOO! Great job! I have a pile of clothes in my closet that I can't wait to wear! :)
  • Happy Dance!!! I have recently experienced something similar (fitting into clothes that I couldn't for a long time) and I know that it's exciting and encouraging!!! Bravo :)
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Yaaay! What a feeling. :) Congrats on your success!
  • jean1058
    jean1058 Posts: 86 Member
    Good job!!!! Don't you just LOVE that feeling? :love:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    That is the best feeling isn't it? congrats :drinker:
  • suzooz
    suzooz Posts: 720 Member
    AWESOME job! Enjoy your "new" wardrobe!
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Sissy4EverX3 Posts: 247
    Congratulations! :) Isn't it wonderful to go shopping in your own closet??
  • Lakelady48
    Lakelady48 Posts: 14
    I love this too - clothes from the back of the closet that I thought would NEVER fit me again. Pants that I couldn't pull up past my knees are too huge now. I always preferred loose fitting clothing because fabric stretched tightly over rolls & bulges is not a good look. Now, I no longer feel the need to wear my clothes so baggy.

I need to give away those large sizes and never go back there again! Heck, I need room in the closet for new, smaller clothes, right?
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!