I am a huge Leslie Sansone Fan but......

Options
Sometimes I don't have the will power to do the inhome walking,but I really really want & need to,
I love read success stories of other people weight loss,& wish that were me,I'm trying to push myself
to do leslie's walk & kick,it's sitting right over there looking at me,saying come on you no you want to
workout with me today(LOL),any advice!:happy:

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I do Leslie's walk-at-home videos ALL the time. Pretty much every day for the past year. :) Love her and her workouts. When I don't feel like doing one, I pop in the video anyways. Just getting through the warm-up can really rev up your motivation.
  • lesliefoste
    lesliefoste Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Now I'm saying this with love: Suck it up, cupcake! You can't have everything. Either you get to join the ranks of the successful OR you get to continue not working out because you don't want to. So what's it gonna be?

PS- and I think that it gets easier, if that helps. The longer I work out, the less of a challenge it is to get going; especially when I think about the extra calories I get to eat!

Wait, are you still here? GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO WORK OUT!! :)
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Ms Sansone best words are she never met anyone who said they hated working out after it was done. Just push play and have fun
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Just do it Jacque32....you'll be so happy after....I started out walking to her tapes and still do them every now and then. Before you know it the time will just pass by and you will be moving on to even harder exercises. Now get up out of that corner and go walk before I come over there and drag you out....lol :flowerforyou:
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have her The AIrCLimber and video and it is amazing! You can check it out at theairclimber.com
  • quichebradford
    quichebradford Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    OMG...I'm so happy to hear someone else who does the Walk Away The Pounds dvds....I love them and I've had them for years..recently started doing them regularly. Trust me there are times when I am so mad because I don't want to exercise...but I do it anyway. You'll find that if you can at least start the dvd, your energy will rev up and you'll be able to complete the whole thing. It's all in your mind...YOU CAN DO IT!!!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Now I'm saying this with love: Suck it up, cupcake! You can't have everything. Either you get to join the ranks of the successful OR you get to continue not working out because you don't want to. So what's it gonna be?

PS- and I think that it gets easier, if that helps. The longer I work out, the less of a challenge it is to get going; especially when I think about the extra calories I get to eat!

Wait, are you still here? GET OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO WORK OUT!! :)

*Like*
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love Leslie Sansone, too. I have been using her dvds for years. When I am not feeling particularly motivated, I put in one of her workouts and tell myself I'll just do one mile and then quit if i'm not in to it...I always end up doing the whole thing. Sometimes we just need a little push :smile:
  • kiah6
    kiah6 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am the same way. I have decided to exercise for 7 days. I know I can do 7 days in a row. So, after the first 7 days are over, I will set a new goal.

Maybe having a mini goal will help you too!
  • carrie_lebel
    carrie_lebel Posts: 135
    Options
    do 1 mile and see from there if you want to do another one. 1 mile takes 13 minutes it is better than nothing.
  • ranewell
    ranewell Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    LOVE her! I spend 6 mornings a week with her! I felt like that too for a while. But, I have 2 of her videos which include progression and target areas. I have gotten to know the steps pretty well, and I have tweaked the intensity if I need to with a little attitude and a custom soundtrack :) The music got me through at first, now I LOVE working out because I love the feeling after the workout (allllll the energy!!!), Love having a little more leeway with the calories (extra padding eating back calories...heehee) and Most of all, I've come SO far in 3 months as far as how much I can do, and I really get into seeing my own progression. Hang in there, find a way to make it enjoyable!
  • Loveylove24
    Options
    lol I never heard of the leslie walk. I work out 4 days a week at lady Fitness love it you get your own trainer been there for 30 days and lost a total of 9lbs