BodyMedia Issues

Options
So I have had the Bodymedia since January of this year, and I am totally not happy with it. I am lucky if it loads at least once a week and the food database has barely anything in it , you have to constantly load foods! Has anyone else here had the same problems - whats your thoughts?

Replies

• skbruewer
    skbruewer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have the BodyBugg by Body Media, and I must admit, their food database is crap! Mine uploads great, but I honestly don't track my food there very often, I just do it here and make sure my burn is good there.
  • Jayni40
    Jayni40 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have bodymedia and their data base it crappy. I just track my food on here and put in my calories from here for the daily estimate on the activity manager. Its too much to be logging on here and on there.
  • Kelleyrh5
    Kelleyrh5 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Yep that is true thier data base is crap, but i load just to see where my fats - carbs - and proteins are at. But it does not load anything else and it is totally frustrating. I am emailing them today - i want either a new one or my money back. I would rather keep track with everything here than there.