After 7 Month Now I am ready

Options
It took me taking a dancehall class/Zumba and looking at myself from a full size mirror to get an reality check that I need to work out. I ignored the back pains and heavy breathing. I tried to manage... I was aware that I gained almost 200 pounds within 2 years and I always said I will work on it tomorrow but never do... Now I am ready to make a change and recreate my lifestyle... I am tired of not fitting in my cloths, not making it up the stairs to sleep in my lovely bed and I am tired of having low self esteem... I am also tired of feeling this way every 2 or 3 years and falling back to square 1... I want to make this permanent..

Replies

• sobiakhatoon
    sobiakhatoon Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • shandalyn_woolridge
    Options
    We have to work extra hard it seems... Trust I know all to well... We can do this!!!! #plussizesupermodelinfulleffect
  • Dalia444
    Dalia444 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    It took me taking a dancehall class/Zumba and looking at myself from a full size mirror to get an reality check that I need to work out. I ignored the back pains and heavy breathing. I tried to manage... I was aware that I gained almost 200 pounds within 2 years and I always said I will work on it tomorrow but never do... Now I am ready to make a change and recreate my lifestyle... I am tired of not fitting in my cloths, not making it up the stairs to sleep in my lovely bed and I am tired of having low self esteem... I am also tired of feeling this way every 2 or 3 years and falling back to square 1... I want to make this permanent..

Ann, I have been up and down myself for 20+ years. I don't remember the last time I wasn't on a diet. I actually was looking for a more permanent solution this time around and found this group eat more 2 weigh less. I just started implementing their principles and so I can't tell u about some amazing results yet. But I'm eating more calories than I have ever eaten before on any of my diets and I can start seeing changes in my body. Granted it is ever so slow in terms of actual scale loss right now, but I don't mind taking the long route if it will stick.