One month in....

Options
I am a month into maintenance and things are interesting. To start off, the first week I gained about 4 pounds. I didn't totally freak out, but it did bother me a bit. After that I weighed once a week staying with my calorie recommendations. Today three of those pounds were gone. Our bodies are amazing machines. When you take care of them they will work their magic.

Replies

• dia_nruf
    dia_nruf Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work and following your instincts. I am 2 lbs from goal and have been reading up on what to do and what to expect. Your post has been helpful.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    congrats. Maintenance can be tricky. I am about 16months in. Had some ups and downs also. I give myself a window, and buckle down when I reach the top of that window. Keeps me accountable without being super strict. I have fallen into some pretty good habits which helps immensely and lately its pretty unconscious.
    Totally agree and enjoy it
  • rdlewis123
    rdlewis123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I agree with setting a max. Even though I'm new to maintenance I have developed good habits over the last two years and have gotten to know what my body needs. If I can stay within a 4 pound window I will be happy.