Options
gh10
gh10 Posts: 7 Member
Does anyone have any GF recipes THANKS

Replies

• youngmomtaz
    youngmomtaz Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    Buy yourself some black bean spaghetti, texture is a bit more chewy but I think it is a great replacement.

I do banana pancakes instead of traditional. 1 banana, 1/2 cup gluten free dry oatmeal, 4 eggs. Run through your blender until smooth and fry like you would pancakes. I top mine with natural pb.

Quinoa, great in place of pasta in all dishes.

I have not had much luck with gluten free breads. I find the store bought like cardboard and am still experimenting with baking them. Not much luck yet. The only think I really want to replicate is a great bun. I miss having a burger with a bun when we camp throughout the summer.

Aside from that I cook fairly similarly, I just make sure my ingredients start gluten free.
  • GF4EVER2014
    GF4EVER2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have been gf for about 5 years and find lots of great gf recipes on the skinnytaste Website. I use gfJules flour and there is an awesome hamburger bun recipe on her website. I don't have a hamburger bun pan so I just use large mouth canning rings which are the perfect size. I haven't tried black bean spaghetti, but my local grocery carries a great corn flour pasta in the pasta section. I find with gfJules I just substitute cup for cup and it works well for cakes, cookies, pancakes, etc.