Holiday Time Confession

Options
2»

Replies

• healthy_hermione
    healthy_hermione Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Eh I just eat it all and enjoy it. I try and exercise a little more, do more walking, etc
  • ButterflyLife4Me
    ButterflyLife4Me Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    mccindy72 wrote: »
    This time of year, peppermint bark Ghirardelli chocolate
    I can't resist it, it's so yummy and makes me feel so bad

These come in a bag of individually wrapped squares. buy the bag, have a square, log it. Or have two. it's okay. Just log them.

That's the way to do it , thanks for the advice :D
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    A picture may be worth a thousand words, but two words are worth a thousand calories: pecan pie. :B
  • deluxmary2000
    deluxmary2000 Posts: 981 Member
    Options
    This time of year, peppermint bark Ghirardelli chocolate
    I can't resist it, it's so yummy and makes me feel so bad

Have you tried the peppermint bark from Williams Sonoma? It's pricey,but even better than the Ghirardelli. It's my favorite holiday indulgence!
  • rerez2015
    rerez2015 Posts: 72 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I follow a low carb high fat lifestyle and eat chocolate muffins, cake, candy, cheesecake, mousse, beverages, etc, THAT I MAKE, and still lose weight. Lot's of low carb recipes on the Internet! There is no need to feel guilty!
  • akboy58
    akboy58 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Homemade Chex Mix (aka "Nuts & Bolts"). Bigtime holiday tradition at our house, and I will have my (moderate) daily fix, even if I have to live on carrot sticks and clear soup between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • rhtexasgal
    rhtexasgal Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Let's just say that I am a LOT more active with my cardio routines AND I eat a LOT of salads around the holidays so I can indulge in some of my favorite goodies like peanut butter pie, southern chess pie, fudge of all kinds and all those delicious holiday drinks.