48 pounds...

Options
shihtzuallie
shihtzuallie Posts: 10 Member
I was going to wait until 50...the round and even number...but I went shopping the other day and was quite surprised...so I am posting some success at 48 pounds lost ;) I was busting out of a size 18 in January when I started this journey and now I am in a 12. I still have more of the journey to go...but I am so happy with my success thus far. Here are a few pics. I want to thank all my MFP pals for being so supportive too! What a wonderful community we have here!

This is in December 2010 at my highest weight ever and next is me taken yesterday. New capris I am wearing are size 10 but I am not a true 10...yet (the number was pretty nice though, I will admit
mfpweb3.jpgmfpweb2.jpg
Again me in December and me yesterday...
mfpweb4.jpgmfpweb5.jpg

:)

Replies

• picturesing
    picturesing Posts: 228
    Options
    I'll check back for pics, but in the mean time....GREAT JOB!!!! :drinker:
  • ahkunkel
    ahkunkel Posts: 68
    Options
    You look great!
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a wonderful post! I am so happy for you! Good luck on the rest of your journey. It doesn't loog like you have very far to go! ;-)
  • perrytyra
    perrytyra Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Awesome job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!