Insanity

Options
Hi everyone! I was wondering if anyone has completed the insanity workout, or at least done part of it. Should I follow the recipe plans- will it help me in my final results?

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on month two of Insanity. I've been consistently working out to fitness DVDs for a while now, and I've never followed any recommended diet plans. I just focus on getting in enough protein via my own meal ideas. Why? Because success in weight loss relies on CICO, not on fancy meal plans and workouts, and because I like cooking my own meals best. Examine the calorie content of the meal plans of Insanity and make sure that they don't cause you to go over your calorie limit.
  • medlaura
    medlaura Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Week 4 is almost over. I have not lost any weight, BUT, I have lost body fat!!!!! from 47% to 44% body fat. I will take a body fat loss then a number an a scale any day! I have also noticed a huge difference on my stomach, much tighter then when I started Insanity.

I hear people get amazing results on their 2nd month & that's where they actually see the numbers drop on the scale, so I am looking forward to that!
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I have done part of it but I did not follow the recipe plan. I think the workouts are great, I'm just not disciplined to do them at home. I don't think it's necessary to follow their nutrition plan.
  • TonnnnUK
    TonnnnUK Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Going to watch football shortly but will do my Insanity workout later this afternoon when I get back home, then that will be week 3 done!

I'm not following the food guide, just doing my best to eat a good healthy and balanced diet, tracking on MFP.

Not noticed too much difference in terms of scale weight or measurements but feeling much better and definitely improving fitness compared to the start.

Kind of looking forward to and dreading the second month!! I believe it will be even more insane than the current workouts :D
  • michontownsend
    michontownsend Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did insanity two times and didn't use their food. I just ate a high protein diet. I love insanity program!!
  • ShallaLovee21
    ShallaLovee21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've done one round of insanity and did not follow the eating plan. Still saw great results. The muscle definition was great especially in my arms. It was awesome once I get back where I was I will be doing it again!
  • shona1983
    shona1983 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am starting Insanity today. First time I have done it but have heard some great success stories. Not going to follow the eating plan but just try to eat high protein diet.