Going shopping.. ideas please!

Options
Hi all,

I'm going shopping and need ideas for snacks so I don't attach any cupcakes or brownies.. ect with my TOM coming in like 9 days

so far I got:

bananas
strawberries
raspberries
100 calorie snacks
fiber one bars
maybe i'll look for skinny cow ice cream

Replies

• aejbx4x7s
    aejbx4x7s Posts: 111
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Sargento Light String Cheese. Only 50 calories a stick and easy to take with you.
  • mommyoftwins05
    mommyoftwins05 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of Sargento Light String Cheese. Only 50 calories a stick and easy to take with you.

Good idea.. I usually buy the frigo one for the kids.. I don't think it has much calories..
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    IF you really need something chocolatey you can buy a small bar of dark chocolate, thats very healthy for you, considering its chocolate....
    Just dont eat it all in one day ^-^
  • mommyoftwins05
    Options
    IF you really need something chocolatey you can buy a small bar of dark chocolate, thats very healthy for you, considering its chocolate....
    Just dont eat it all in one day ^-^

Yeah I need to do that.. I'm a huge chocoholic and I'm really worried about TOM messing me up
  • chris6515
    chris6515 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    50 calorie frozen fudge bars if you need chocolate, frozen grapes, Edy's real fruit bars, rice crackers-so low cal and great with hummus or salsa. 25 calorie cheese cubes from GFS (Gordon's) I love the Harvarti. Extra eggs to hardboil for a protein snack.
  • mommyoftwins05
    Options
    50 calorie frozen fudge bars if you need chocolate, frozen grapes, Edy's real fruit bars, rice crackers-so low cal and great with hummus or salsa. 25 calorie cheese cubes from GFS (Gordon's) I love the Harvarti. Extra eggs to hardboil for a protein snack.

Thanks so much!!! I was gonna do the quakers rice cakes..those mini ones.. even my kids like those :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Hummus, Veggies, Popcorn Low fat.
  • abalicious
    abalicious Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    -nonfat cottage cheese
    -whole wheat toast
    -whole wheat english muffins
    -egg beaters
    -avocados
    -ingredients to make wraps, grilled chicken, shredded cheese, spinach, tomatoes, salsa