Game of Thrones challenge starts tomorrow!

Options
The houses of Stark, Lannister, Baratheon, Targaryen and the Dothraki need your help in this weight loss challenge. Reply to this post and you will be placed into the house where members are needed. This challenge is open to all and will be tracked using a google docs survey....which will be posted at the end of the thread tomorrow evening at 5 EST. Weigh ins are every Sunday!

Good luck to the seven kingdoms and remember "in the game of thrones you either win or die" ha ha ha!

Ponies are Pretty
House Stark of Winterfell

Replies

• 4UGIRL
    4UGIRL Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    I like game of thrones, so im in..
    But im a bit confused by what we have to do..
  • Belloise
    Belloise Posts: 7
    Options
    count me in. Love the show!
  • anna_lisa
    anna_lisa Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I wan t to join, only cause I like the show and love the books. Have read them all. Count me in and let me know what you have to do. When it starts and ends and so on.
  • ladyshiva
    ladyshiva Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm game!!!
  • heatherjm27
    Options
    Love the show, so I am in.
  • Helice
    Options
    bump for more people!
  • Poniesarepretty
    Poniesarepretty Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow! We already have several participants! To play you just record number of pounds lost every Sunday before the show. The house with the most pounds lost by August 1 wins the throne for the summer :)

At 5 tomorrow I will post a link to a google doc survey for you to 1. Choose your house and 2. Enter number of lbs lost. Just follow this thread..i will sort houses and post the link.

This is cool (i have never run a challenge before!) thanks in advance everyone, this will be fun!

Ponies are Pretty
    House Stark
  • Helice
    Options
    @ poniesarepretty

so this first day tomorrow do we put in our weight now, or do we put in how much weight we lost since the last time we weighed?
  • whovian
    whovian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count Me In!
  • Kimmer2011
    Kimmer2011 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Love the show, love the books, count me in!
  • julieannebyrom
    julieannebyrom Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in too, love the show and have read all of the books too. And I need a challenge to motivate me!
  • Poniesarepretty
    Options
    Ok everyone. So far we have 10 participants, if no one else joins we will have 2 houses....Starks v. Lannisters. Stay tuned to this thread at 5pm EST for rules, reporting, and house information.

-Ponies
    House Stark
  • evenidomhnaill
    Options
    Yep count me in loving the show. However it doesn't air over here until Wednesday nights :cry: So have a few extra days to wait to see each new episode
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    Do we start today or tomorrow?
  • Poniesarepretty
    Options
    Game of Thrones MFP Summer Challenge: 6/12-7/31

Welcome Lords and Ladies to the Game of Thrones summer challenge! Every Sunday, please come back to this form (save the url as a favorite or something) and enter in the number of 1lbs lost that week. The house with the most pounds lost by Sunday, 7/31 will win the Iron Throne for the summer. Because we have only 12 participants we will be placed into two competing houses: the House of Stark and the House of Lannister. Here are the house assignments:

House of Stark--"Winter is Coming"
    Poniesarepretty--Head of House
    evenidomhnaill
    Avenerable
    Belloise
    Kimmer2011
    heatherjm27

House of Lannister--"A Lannister Always Pays his Debts"
    Helice--Head of House
    analisa-c l
    adyshiva
    whovian
    jingly
    justleeanne

Please check the Motivation message boards on Monday to see the house standings for the week! Please feel free to friend me as well. Good luck everyone!

First WI is Tonight and you will record the pounds lost for this week...I know, I know not everyone does a WI on Sunday but just do the best you can. I have lost 2 since Tuesday. Here is the link to the game form...please save the URL as a favorite and don't forget to log in every Sunday to represent your house with pride!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dHFUN2sxclNpcDRnSzZ4SmpON2E3b1E6MQ#gid=0
  • Kimmer2011
    Options
    So today isn't really our starting weigh in, it's the end of our first week, and we put in how much weight we lost since June 5, right? Just double checking, because it's been a long weekend, and I'm a little fuzzy!

Edit: really glad I'm a Stark and not a Lannister!:happy:
  • Poniesarepretty
    Options
    LOL yep, you got it! Today you enter the weightyou lost from 6/5-today. The Starks are happy to have you!
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Is it possible to join still? My weight today is 273.8. I'd love to be a Stark if possible :)
  • Poniesarepretty
    Options
    Hello all,

I know we are all in different time zones but....don't forget to log in for your first WI!

Good luck to both houses!