It feels great to be able to wear a crop top (pics)

Options
Elizabeth1515
Elizabeth1515 Posts: 26 Member
edited November 2015 in Health and Weight Loss
bxskdcubip8i.jpeg
ui6f4hdifmpp.png
It's been two months in for days since when I stared my weight loss journey and I'm glad I did . I've had my ups and downs of course like anyone would but instead of sitting around after eating junk like I use to I got up and went for a run or just do a bit of ex cerise at home . The first picture I was sad even though I was smiling the second was about 3 weeks ago and the third was yesterday but the third picture makes me the most happiest because I felt good going out to dinner and been able to wear what most 18 year olds would wear to dinner. Anyone who wants to lose weight and change their lifestyle should do it because I can tell you it's worth . I've lost a stone and my body itself feels lighter I can walk quicker etc .

Replies

• anne_croft
    anne_croft Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done keep up the good work its ; ;) all worth it in the end.
  • CoffeeNCardio
    CoffeeNCardio Posts: 1,847 Member
    Options
    You look great congratulations!!!
  • Bbeliever215
    Bbeliever215 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • sharlaaisha
    sharlaaisha Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Well done you look fabulous darling. X
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,952 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Were you only a stone heavier in the sitting down picture? It looks like you lost a lot more than that.
  • PinkPixiexox
    PinkPixiexox Posts: 4,142 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - well done :)
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You look great :) , that looks like a huge drop in body fat. Have you been lifting?
  • Infineon85
    Infineon85 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm just gonna repeat what everyone above has said, you look GREAT!! Well done!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    nice job. I hope you are doing it at a safe pace. Quite a difference. Two months is a short period of time for that big of a change. Congratulations, you do look great.
    Are you going to enter maintenance now, or try to lose a little more?
  • MarcyKirkton
    MarcyKirkton Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • Elizabeth1515
    Options
    nice job. I hope you are doing it at a safe pace. Quite a difference. Two months is a short period of time for that big of a change. Congratulations, you do look great.
    Are you going to enter maintenance now, or try to lose a little more?
    At the start I lost a lot because I was weighing 15 stone! Thank you. I've to lose about 3 more stones to be at my target weight and reach a healthy bmi.
  • Elizabeth1515
    Options
    You look great :) , that looks like a huge drop in body fat. Have you been lifting?
    Thank you. I've been doing lots of weights training but also cardio but I think the cardio has helped a lot.
  • dianaiku
    dianaiku Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Looks great!
    This should be in success stories.