My first NSV!!!

Options
I am an avid lover of vintage clothing, but due to my size rarely anything fits. In October of last year I was in this awesome vintage store one town over from where I live and I found this really awesome 80s style dress that is diagonal white and red stripes. I tried it on and it fit! (So what if I couldn't sit down in it, my boobs were smashed flat and I couldn't breathe that well). But it fit! I bought it and wore it once in December and haven't touched it again. This morning I was hurriedly getting ready for work because I was late and saw the dress in my closet and thought hey, what the hell, I'll try it on. To my surprise, it fit! Like actually. I could sit down, breathe, the whole business. I am super stoked and look forward to more moments like this one.

Replies

• Marcieb21
    Marcieb21 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Awesome! that is great!
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    EXCITING. Keep up the great work.
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    awww congrats!!! Its such a great feeling to see those changes!!! It makes it all worth while!!!!!! So exciting!
  • nicdemos
    nicdemos Posts: 1
    Options
    YAY! I luv it when that happens (i know the feeling) CONGRATS!!!
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good for you!!! Keep it up,
  • jennywrens
    jennywrens Posts: 208
    Options
    Dress sounds FAB!! Anyone else want to see a photo of this NSV???? :D

Yay you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!