Need motivation buddies :)

Options
Hello everyone!! My name is Natasha. I'm 26 years old and I'm looking for new MFP friends on the same sort of weight loss journey as me for support and motivation. I am new to MFP and looking to start my journey tomorrow! I am cleaning out the cupboards and doing a healthy food shop today!!

So I am looking to kose 27.7kg by May of next year! I have tried to lose weight many times but I feel very determined this time as my weight is becoming a serious health issue!

Anyone on a similar boat and wants motivation and support, please feel free to add me!

Replies

• samtastic80
    samtastic80 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Natasha. I am in the same boat. I started back at it today. I want to lose 50-55 pounds. If you like you can add me. I am a great cheerleader. And need the same...motivation and support.
  • ampy316
    ampy316 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Natasha, I'm Jim. I just got started again yesterday and have heard many great things about this app. Remember we our doing this for ourselves and we can do it! Wish you the best in your journey to health!
  • irishdancer214
    irishdancer214 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! :)
  • BhangraPrince
    BhangraPrince Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Me 2
  • kawi2k4
    kawi2k4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi please feel free to add me too! My weight has been like a yo-yo the last couple of years but I am starting to get back on track. I'm feeling that things are starting to get back to where I'd like them to be.
  • LinaVera
    LinaVera Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hope your shopping went well! That is an awesome and brave step you took. To reevaluate what we are putting in our bodies wont be easy but day by day. I just joined today and it all started with a picture that was taken earlier that made me crave to make some changes for life.
  • Tashrenee
    Tashrenee Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    That's it! You get shocked into making the change for yourself. I've seen so many pictures of myself and thought "Is that honestly what I look like?" Definitely time for change! My shopping did go well thanks! I'm really excited for the changes to come :)B) Good work on deciding to lead a healthier lifestyle! Things can only get better from here :-D
  • donnellyalynn
    donnellyalynn Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! I log daily :)
  • hopekristal
    hopekristal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Anyone in this feed can feel free to add me. I can use some motivation to stick to using my food as fuel instead of a reward. I have the training thing down but can definitely improve on the nutrition part and know the more people checking in on me, the better I will do. I log in often and it's easier to check in on my friends then consistently looking at the feeds.
  • Omar_Apocrypha
    Omar_Apocrypha Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    hi Natasha don't forget me too
  • Usa9872001
    Usa9872001 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Certainly add me as well. I am back on board and feeling strong this time around. I found out today I have to have surgery on my ankle and I would like to be in a good place weight wise so the 4 weeks of crutches won't kill me!
  • c1ownfishie
    c1ownfishie Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I definitely know what you're going through. My weight has been up and down these past couple of years. I'm looking to get back to my healthy lifestyle and would love any motivation/support!!!
  • cap3737
    cap3737 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I Natosha Cap here. I applaud you for getting everything ready before you start. That's the best way to go. You're starting out doing a good job the termination fantastic.
  • 1098mn
    1098mn Posts: 44 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Good luck Natasha
    It won't be easy
    But it will be worth it
    Places feel free to add me
  • maluuus1224
    maluuus1224 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Natasha!
    I'm in the same position! I'm 20 years old and need to lose weight for about 25 kg.
    Just started my account with this fitness app and I'm excited to see myself in a year!
    Let's do this thing together! :)
  • VisofSer
    VisofSer Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi Natasha. Excellent first step for you as changing your environment makes it far more likely to stay on track. Less temptation. Do add me and everyone else feel free to as well. We can help each other on the sometimes arduous road ahead.
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    Hi Natasha, Totally understand your struggle but helps with friends.. feel free to add me if you want
  • James00020
    James00020 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also, perhaps watching my food diary may be of help to you.
  • LadySanguin
    LadySanguin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me too, I'm 29 female with 3 kids. Looking to get healthy, hopefully dropping 40-50 pounds in the process
  • tsalagirose
    tsalagirose Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)