20 somethings with around 30 pounds to lose?

Replies

• SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Hey all! I'm 22 and looking to lose 30-35 pounds! Currently down around 4.5. Definitely down for some accountability friends!
  • anisamoreland425
    anisamoreland425 Posts: 11 Member
    Hey guys! I'm 25 and am trying to lose another 23 pounds, I've already lost 13. I'm going to add you and I log everyday and use their blog sometimes. I'm always on.
  • hannahouser
    hannahouser Posts: 11 Member
    Hi Guys i'm 28 and looking to lose 30 pounds. New to the app and finding it a little confusing so feel free to add me!

Looking to join a good support network
  • Skinnytagg
    Skinnytagg Posts: 3 Member
    Hi I'm 21 and trying to lose 20 pounds! I'm having a hard time staying committed, help!
  • marymbradford18
    marymbradford18 Posts: 21 Member
    27 trying to lose 30 lbs, please add me! :)
  • chinny88
    chinny88 Posts: 93 Member
    I'm 27 wanting to lose 30 pounds for my wedding
  • chinny88
    chinny88 Posts: 93 Member
    Add me please
  • bianca_gardiner
    bianca_gardiner Posts: 37 Member
    Hey I am 25, already lost 35 lbs but looking to lose another 20 - 30. Add me.
  • BigMama24mfp
    BigMama24mfp Posts: 27 Member
    I'm 25. I'm trying to lose about 15 right now (while keeping my goals reasonable) but in my head i'd ideally like to lose 30... Doing it the slow and sustainable way. Please add me, everyone!
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    26. I've lost 75 pounds, but I have 28 left until my UGW. :)
  • sandym94
    sandym94 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 21, barely going to start and goal is to lose 30-35 lbs! Let's do this!!
    Looking for some accountability partners with similar age and goals :) Feel free to add me if that's you! Trying to see some major changes by Christmas!

• JustCallMeTes
    JustCallMeTes Posts: 32 Member
    I'm 26 with 40ish pounds to lose to be in ONEderland (199 or less). Would love to have some new friends :) Add me!
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    22 with 40 lbs to lose, but right now it's 36 more to go. Feel free to add me!
  • rearawr
    rearawr Posts: 12 Member
    edited November 2015
    24 and, aiming for 35 pounds. Add me :)
  • leti126
    leti126 Posts: 179 Member
    I'm 22 with about 25 to loose! Anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • BenHassrath
    BenHassrath Posts: 16 Member
    I'm 24, looking to lose around 40 lbs, (17.7kg)!
  • fjmayo
    fjmayo Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 29, looking to lose another 30 pounds... Add me, extra support is always welcomed! :)
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    I am 26 with more than that to lose hopefully, but starting with small goals! I'd love more friends for support and accountability!
  • DreamPassion
    DreamPassion Posts: 6 Member
    24, I'm trying to lose about 40 pounds. We can do this!
  • edwardenglejr
    edwardenglejr Posts: 15 Member
    32yo and shooting for 30lbs hope thats close enough! Add me looking for inspirational motivated motivating friends!!!