B.E.D support needed. Please. I need to talk to someone who can relate

Options
kenzington1
kenzington1 Posts: 8 Member
edited November 2015 in Motivation and Support
I am 25 and have always suffered from binge eating. I compulsively over-eat much less than before, thanks to years of therapy, and I no longer purge (laxatives). But I am struggling lately. I have tried OA meetings. I spoke with a sponser tonight and was told "her support group wasn't for me." It was so disheartening to hear. I later sobbed in my boyfriends arms. All I wanted to do was to talk to somebody understands the struggles of B.E.D. I may not be currently experiencing the level of binging some have experienced, but I do suffer. I deserve to be spoken to like I, and my eating disorder, matter. I need a B.E.D friend. No judgement. Please message me. Please.

Replies

• JustCallMeTes
    JustCallMeTes Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I know you've asked for someone who can relate to you directly but I'd like to extend my friendship just in case you need someone to talk to in general. Hope to hear from you soon!
  • amandanicole90a
    amandanicole90a Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi. I could have totally written your post. Im also 25 and have struggled for years with BED. Im amazed at your courage to get help and i am so sorry how you were treated. That is so ridiculous!!! Feel free to add me or send me a message because i can totally relate
  • kristinc06837
    kristinc06837 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I agree, I have struggled for years with BED and Have gotten to a point where I can't seem to control it again. I extend my friend ship as well we can help one another
  • brb2008
    brb2008 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Same here... add me! I'm only 4 days past my latest binge but I'm hoping I make it further than last time. Last "binge free" zone was 10 days :)