Must Drink Water!

Options
I love water and it's not that it bores me, I just forget to drink it! I don't substitute it with soda or juice, it's just that it doesn't cross my mind until it's too late. Does anyone have any good tips for forming good drinking habits? :)

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I know you can get a water reminder app. I think your phone pings to remind you to drink. Some people put rubber bands around their wrist and take one off each time they've consumed 500ml or whatever.
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I make sure to put bottles of water in my bag for when I go to work. I also keep bottles of water in my car. The other thing I do is have two cups with me when I am drinking soda or juice. I alternate between the glass with water and the other glass. That is helping me keep my water intake somewhat reasonable. I also keep a water pitcher in my fridge that I refill every night before I go to bed. Plus I downloaded another weight loss app on my phone and that thing keeps bugging me every hour asking me if I drank water.
  • healthy_hermione
    healthy_hermione Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Get a Brita water filter (or any water filter/pitcher) if you don't have one already so that you can always have access to water at home.
    Also buy a reusable water bottle and get into the habit of bringing it everywhere with you. Have it near you so that you can remember to take a sip from it every now and then.