6/11/11 Pics of Me @ 255 and @209.5 eleven weeks later!

Options
onefiveoh
onefiveoh Posts: 8 Member
11 weeks and 45 pounds gone!

Start 255 (4/16/2011)
Current 209.5 (6/11/2011)

And almost half-way to my ultimate goal!

I know I am faaaaaaaaar from perfect but seeing the change likes this is so motivating!

*Check out how my super sexy Big Girl Panties now come half-way up to my boobs!
My husband is DYING for me to get some new ones! (panties, that is!) :wink:

OK, here I am- then and now. Eeek- I'm very proud but extremely embarrased all at the same time. Alright, I'm gonna do it.

i think i can....

I Think I Can....

I THINK I CAN!.....

BAM! :blushing:

04b6adf8.jpg

ETA:

Since several have asked what I've been doing, I decided to just add it to this OP. It is honestly, just major calorie reduction- as in I only eat when I'm hungry and even then it is just enough to get rid of the hunger. Basically, it is like snacking all day! I dont ever eat meal-sized portions right now. Some would say it isnt healthy to lose so fast, I am seeing my doctor regularly and they also agree that when you have 100+ to lose it is actually ok to initiate with a really low cal diet for a while as long as the cals you do consume are nutritious. I knew in order for me to stick with it, I needed to see fast results, know what i mean? When I lose about 10 more pounds ( which will get me to one-derland) then I plan on getting back to a more normal meal regimen and will be ok with a slower weight loss at that point. I'll be the first to admit that I couldn't maintain this kind of eating long-term but I believe that done with balanced nutrition in mind, this is both safe and very effective for the short term. Hope that helps!

Replies

• stealv
    stealv Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You can see a HUGE difference, way to go :)
  • lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome! You should be so proud of yourself and so motivated to keep going. =D
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I see a BIG difference! Way to go!!!
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are doing a wonderful thing for yourself, and you should be so proud!!
  • babytmarie27
    babytmarie27 Posts: 161
    Options
    u look good, keep up the hard work!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I think we all hate our old pictures. Lol!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look wonderful! Definitely time for some smaller panties ;)
  • LeslieAnn72
    LeslieAnn72 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You are doing great!!! I can definitely see the difference. :bigsmile:
  • kctmw
    kctmw Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    WOW! you can definitely see a difference and in 11weeks no less! Im starting out 2lbs more than you did and this is definitely a booster for me! Great job and keep it up.
  • enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    Great job!
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Big difference in your stomach, hips, back and arms. Since that's all that's showing i imagine there's a huge difference everywhere! Way to go!
  • alfredapittman
    alfredapittman Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome. I hope to have the same success soon. Keep up the good work.
  • Neize
    Neize Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! :smile:
  • nighthawk327
    Options
    Wow fantastic job!!! I'm a bit jealous :)
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    you have done great. what a difference already. keep up the good work.
  • IggyL
    IggyL Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • geneil37
    geneil37 Posts: 8
    Options
    What did you do in those 11 weeks? Congrads keep it up!!!:happy:
  • OneExhaustedMom
    Options
    You look fantastic! My shape is very similar to your "before" pic, so this gives me some awesome motivation. Thank you!
  • dltang
    dltang Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Looking great, Thanks you for the inspiration and motivation.
  • BigMamaDiva
    Options
    How on early did you lose that much in 11 weeks?! Im 8 wks in and only down 14lbs!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!