As of today

Options
I'm relaxing after working in my garden today. I'm alone this weekend as DS and DH are away for the weekend ( I couldn't go because of work). Since I'm sitting in a nice quiet home with neither of them asking me a million questions.. I have time to let my mind wander and have realized a few things.

As of today....

I've lost 60lbs!!!

I'm back at my 'average' weight that I was all during my 20's (I'm 41) and I realize that it may not be a great weight.. but I carry it well. In fact I'm actually a half pound under the number I always was at and didn't even realize it till midday, lol.

I am 18.5lbs away from my halfway to goal point

Ironically enough I am also 18.5lbs away from weighing LESS then my husband

I no longer hide in clothes and am becoming known for my sense of style.

I have been told I look 10 years younger by a few people.. which is even better since I look young to begin with ( great genes for that in my family, lol)

I no longer go out to events or even in general and try to move to a corner because I am the biggest one there.. or at least one of the biggest.

I no longer worry about fitting into booths or seats anywhere. Before I would fit... barely.. but would always wonder

I actually will tell people my weight now as I'm in the lower 200's .. ok well 246, but its on the downside of 250 lol .. but I'm no longer over 300lbs!!

Replies

• enlarsh
    enlarsh Posts: 67
    Options
    Good for you! Best wishes in the rest of your journey!
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Great NSV's. I love having a quite house where I can hear myself thinking. Unless of coarse, I'm po'd at hubby.. lol.
  • penny39
    penny39 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    What an awesome day! Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!