Let's start a thread to see how much weight you have to left

Options
So I have 21lb left to lose to get to my target weight that I set in January 2011 and I just wondered how much everyone else has to lose to get to there's. Why not add your starting weight and how many lbs remaining to get to your ideal weight.

I will start it, I have 21lb left to lose and started at 250lb

Replies

• Mveler
    Mveler Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    76lbs left started at 225 cw 221
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    38 lbs down since end of February, 51 lbs to go.
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Started at 250, about 10 to 15 left to lose, lost around 40 thus far.
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    34 down...32 to go
  • ronniesgirl1982
    Options
    I started 3 weeks ago at 238lbs My goal is 196lb and I have 34lb to go!
  • staciekins
    staciekins Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Started at 217 around September-October 2010. Goal weight is 135. I have lost 38 so far. 44 left to lose. :happy:
  • swaymyway
    swaymyway Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    96 down - 5 to go - just can't get rid of them though, been stuck for 8+ months.
  • sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work guys, your all doing so well.
  • sdoherty1000
    Options
    Swaymyway that is astonishing well done. You must be so frustrated at that last few lbs, I know I have been about getting into onederland.

Hmm, maybe we should add the motivation of the weight lose as well and how to chose your target weight.

I'll start, I went to a Gordon Ramsay restaurant for my 30th birthday and the wife took a picture of me outside next to the sign and that picture made me realise his how big I was, looking back now I can I was in total denial at that point. What was supposed to be a great birthday treat started my weight lose journey.

I chose my target weight based on the bmi scale and who knows, maybe when I get there I'll still wanna lose a bit more.
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Started Aug 2007 at 257... currently 152... Have 17 left to lose

It has been a slow process, but I just keep moving downward, sometimes slower than I want , but I stick with it
    I just joined mfp to get a better grasp on what I was eating.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Sw-230 Cw-174.8 GW-140 so ive got a little over30 to go
  • curvygirl512
    curvygirl512 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    4 to go. I may decide to lose another 10 after that--I'll still be at a healthy weight whether I lose 4 or 14.
  • nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    may 31st SW 264lbs, lost 3lbs . 81lbs to my goal of 180lbs.. still a long time to go.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    6lbs lost and still 115 to go. Seems like sooooo far away that I can be at my goal weight.
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I just crossed over my halfway point! I've lost 17.4 since joining MFP on 2/7/11 and have 16.4 to go! That will put me smack dab in the middle of my BMI for my height. I can adjust from there! The first half didn't leave very quickly and I'll bet the second half will go even more slowly!! I'm here for the duration!
  • thelandofwin
    Options
    Because I'm weight training, I'd like to lose 2% fat instead of pounds.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I've lost 44.6 and have 67.6 left to go to reach my first goal. Then we'll see from there. :)
  • bossymom
    bossymom Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 8-10 lbs. left to lose, but this seems more difficult than the first 22 lbs. for some reason. :/
  • meparker56
    meparker56 Posts: 36
    Options
    WOW! You guys are really inspiring! My SW was 308. CW is 284! Like to reach 150 eventually, but for now just going for 10 lbs at a time. It's slow going, but seeing what you have all done, I know I can do this!! Thanks to you all for posting!
  • sdoherty1000
    Options
    Meparker, Isn't it nice to see other people's achievements to push yourself that little bit harder. I never knew when I started I could get this far and it's mostly due to topics on here that have inspired me to continue.

Well done to all that have replied