Looking for support through this journey

Options
Hi I am 34 years old and 414 lbs. The heaviest I have ever been. I eant to get down to 180 lbs. Looking for support.

Replies

• Serendipity47
    Serendipity47 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started this journey yesterday and I already got results this morning on the scale. I think the program will work because you need to be accountable for every bite you eat. I bet you will find success here!! Good luck.
  • laurenlmt
    laurenlmt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hello join my Dirty-30 group if you would like I am trying to build a solid group of people dedicated to changing their lives! If not good luck on your journey! I am also looking for accountability partners!
  • jonahsmom99
    jonahsmom99 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do this! You already know that you have to eat clean and exercise. It sucks, i know! But it only takes your body 21 days to get used to a new routine. Ill bet youve been wanting to make a change for a lot longer than 21 days. You can do it!!
  • Pooky1714
    Pooky1714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies for all the support. I lost 10 lbs just in last two weeks. I know it is not easy. I have been trying different diets for years now. Just have not found one that fits me yet. Good luck to you all and I am always here for support and encouragement.
  • Steve__McD
    Steve__McD Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You've come to a great place and have lots of people here doing what you are doing. Keep it up. Cheer on others and by doing so you'll motivate yourself (and others still start cheering you on, too). If you have a bad day, make the next day an awesome day and keep going! You can do it!
  • Pooky1714
    Pooky1714 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I always support and cheer on others. I feel like crap everyday. Always in pain. It makes it hard to want to do anything.
  • lgarten69
    lgarten69 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Laurenlmt please add me to your group.
  • redbeard
    redbeard Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Pooky1714 wrote: »
    Thanks. I always support and cheer on others. I feel like crap everyday. Always in pain. It makes it hard to want to do anything.

I hear you on the feeling like crap, tired, body parts hurt...... Use that as your motivation. What you have been doing got you (us) to this point. To be honest, that didn't work out so well. Time to change and feel better.

Won't happen overnight, but it took us a while to get to this point. It will take a while to get back, but you don't get there if you keep heading the wrong way.

Dan
  • BethMilledge
    BethMilledge Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me