another NSV (non scale victory)

Options
I have the Wii Fit. Don't use it regularly. Logged in yesterday for a bit, and it told me it'd been 100 days since I last used it. :frown:

But, as I worked through some of the yoga activities, my scores were SIGNIFICANTLY higher than the ones already recorded from previous uses, over 3 months ago. I even got called a "Yoga Master" a few times. :laugh: LOL. I most definitely am not that!

Impressed me. I felt good that my hard work (at home and at the gym) is paying off in improved strength and balance, as measured by the Wii Fit.

Just reminds me to not get overly focused on the scale, :grumble: because there's so much more to getting fit than that %^$%^ number!!

Replies

• Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    So true and congrats. Its such an empowering feeling!! Keep it up!!!! You must be SOO proud!
  • knelson422
    knelson422 Posts: 308
    Options
    That is really awesome!!!!
  • nh2576
    nh2576 Posts: 69
    Options
    I love doing the kung fu stuff on wii fit! I especially love having my family's Mii's to work out with! I haven't done Wii fit in ages either. Might have to dust it off!!
  • gr8birdie
    gr8birdie Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I could not agree more. I workout and as I build muscle the weight losses seem less and less......the one day I tried on a pair of jeans that I know were very tight on me a few weeks ago.....now fit and feel good. I like to see the numbers go down but I know it doesn't always represent the hard we we all do!!!
  • CountryGrrrrl
    Options
    Good for you!! We need to remember the small achievements. I got excited when it moved me from "obese" to "overweight" LOL
  • NuttyBrewnette
    NuttyBrewnette Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! We need to remember the small achievements. I got excited when it moved me from "obese" to "overweight" LOL

ME TOO!! AND imagine my excitement when I moved into healthy. WAHOO. Now I gotta get further away from the "edge" ha ha.

all is progress. we must not forget.

Take that #$%^ scale!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!