the good, the bad and the ugly

Options
zoombie_bear
zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
here's me with 50lbs less, that's the good part
The bad, still lots to do, getting there slowly but surely

front view not bad, getting abs in there
sideview ok, pot belly still present, stretchmarks galore, proud mama
all 4's, not for the faint of heart, lol well that's the ugly part and working hard on that, I give it a year ...

progress50lbsloos.jpg

please be nice:devil: it took a lot of courage to post this

Replies

• DebGaDavey
    DebGaDavey Posts: 20
    Options
    Congratulations you are very brave for posting pictures like that, give you credit. But way to go!!!!! Keep up the good work.
  • lisadonachie
    Options
    i have this exact same ploblem , it makes me really upset would love to know if anyone has made there tummy better when it was like this , but you have done really good thu hun , i wear my tummy hugging in pants all the time lol, 50lbs is such a great achievement fantastic hun : :)
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. That is why they make spanks.
  • loriannmartin
    loriannmartin Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    awesome, keep up the good work.... :flowerforyou:
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    don't need spanks when have clothes on, I'm great, it's the naked truth, not always pretty to see naked, :noway:
  • mbeltran06
    mbeltran06 Posts: 57
    Options
    My stomach does the same exact thing and I asked my doctor about it and he told me that the only thing that I can do is tighten up my ab muscles but the only way to get rid of the excess skin was a tummy tuck UGH!!....You look awesome BTW!!!
  • Jillatha
    Jillatha Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    this took some courage I am concidering joining you so that we can all feel better knowing we are in the same boat!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    don't need spanks when have clothes on, I'm great, it's the naked truth, not always pretty to see naked, :noway:
    Sorry but Surgery is the only thing that works for that.
  • KhollerSA05
    KhollerSA05 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies... for the ab issue I strongly recomend either picking up a copy of Oxygen magazine or going to their website www.oxygenmag.com. It is a womens fitness magazine and most of the exercises are ones recomended by women who are fitness professionsals and many of them are moms. I'm not quite brave enough to post pics of my midsection yet mainly because I haven't made anywhere near the progress. But I do strongly recomend the Oxygen.
  • canamoc
    canamoc Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    OMG, I swear this could be me!!! I have been following a 'clean' diet now for 2 weeks as all other attempts have failed. That hasn't made any difference either. I run 25-30k a week, having cut back due to injury. I do Kettle bell workouts, I have planked for probably a fews hours now total, push ups, sit ups........ nothing gets rid of it...... it there really a way? I don't know, is it fat still or skin or what? I'm close to giving up, maybe I'll never get rid of it, maybe this is me forever. I am a healthy weight, healthy BMI, normal body fat %..... I'm becoming obsessed with it and don't want to spend my life trying to beat something that just doesn't want to give in....... I know it wasn't like that before kids....... who knows?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!