Best alcohol drinks for a diet?

Options
2»

Replies

• Derf_Smeggle
    Derf_Smeggle Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I agree with the "just go enjoy yourself" group. Log it as accurately as you can, and don't feel guilty/bad/negative/etc about a day/night of going over your goal.

Be a little flexible. It will help you maintain a healthy life-style regarding your eating habits. Calorie deficit weight loss works over the long term, and 1 night out simply will not undo things.
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Take a look at the food data base and work out what your drink would cost in calories. factor that in with extra exercise or banked calories from the week before and then just enjoy.
  • ShellyBell999
    ShellyBell999 Posts: 1,482 Member
    Options
    2mq00fr.jpg
    What's the worst that can happen?
    Go out and have a good time :drinker:
  • Georgianbaygirl67
    Georgianbaygirl67 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    vodka with crystal light or Fresca. I also enjoy a Caesar, but it's a Canadian thing I think.
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Vodka or gin with seltzer or on the rocks. But if it's a once I the whole thing id say drink what you like :)
  • TheUnbroken
    TheUnbroken Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anything hard, that is straight up. All I used to drink is doubles of Glenfiddich. But I don't drink anymore, due to impeding my lifts.
  • FitGirl0123
    FitGirl0123 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    If you're going to splurge then just splurge. Don't go overboard, but just drink what you want. After all it is only one day. That is, unless you have a habit of going out drinking often.
  • Redbeard333
    Redbeard333 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I've switched over to more hard liquor since I can get the same good feeling from 2 shots at ~150 calories than 2 beers at ~300. Of course, a month ago I was out with family members I hadn't seen in a long time and quaffed ~1500 calories of alcohol. Great night, though!