Steps are gone.

Options
My steps and "earned calories" disappeared. They usually are syncing from my iphone's health app. They were there a minute ago. Then poof. Any way to get them back?
I don't eat them back or anything, but I still like them there to keep track of.

Replies

• LegalMom0928
    LegalMom0928 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I use Pacer on my phone and sometimes MFP will not sync them right away. If I close down MFP and then reload it, that usually does the trick!
  • dalielahdawn
    dalielahdawn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't know how to delete this.
  • Try2BU
    Try2BU Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pacer has disappeared from MyFitnessPal. I went to the Pacer app to make sure that MyFitnessPal is selected. Then I came back to MyFitnessPal again and it still does not show up. It is not even available as a selection. What is going on. Has Pacer been disconnected from this MyFitnessPal?
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Try2BU wrote: »
    Pacer has disappeared from MyFitnessPal. I went to the Pacer app to make sure that MyFitnessPal is selected. Then I came back to MyFitnessPal again and it still does not show up. It is not even available as a selection. What is going on. Has Pacer been disconnected from this MyFitnessPal?

Looks like they have.

Either they failed to make some needed changes due to changes on the MFP side and were incompatible and removed, or they removed themselves for whatever reason.

Bummer as it was the only way to have accuracy from the Apple account.

Also - 2015 topic.

You using an Apple that needed it?
  • cassiek11
    cassiek11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fitbit disappeared too, I am not happy
  • nwmm
    nwmm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Mine stopped yesterday sometime. I hate when it does this.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    cassiek11 wrote: »
    Fitbit disappeared too, I am not happy

Fitbit is still in the list of available app accounts to sync with, must be looking in wrong place.

Or are you not responding to the current 2022 responses but only reading the 2015 original post?