4.8lbs down!

I know its not many, but its a start! I've been doing this for 16 days, and today I measured in at 205.2!! I started at 210..im happy with my progress and I hope I continue to lose more :)

Replies

• vinsmomma26
    vinsmomma26 Posts: 103 Member
    I know its not many, but its a start! I've been doing this for 16 days, and today I measured in at 205.2!! I started at 210..im happy with my progress and I hope I continue to lose more :)

Oh and no idea how many inches are lost, I haven't measured yet because I don't have a fabric tape measure :/ thats my goal today to go buy one!
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    GREAT START!! :) I've been on here since March 2014 (WHOA?!?!)! It's a long journey, but I've connected with some amazing ladies on here!! Definitely would recommend investing in a fabric tape measure: that way if you have a stretch where your weight hasn't changed you have a second way to check your progress. You will come across MANY non-scale victories during your journey and those are just as important. :)
  • Foggiblu
    Foggiblu Posts: 20 Member
    I'm happy for you and congrats.
  • vinsmomma26
    GREAT START!! :) I've been on here since March 2014 (WHOA?!?!)! It's a long journey, but I've connected with some amazing ladies on here!! Definitely would recommend investing in a fabric tape measure: that way if you have a stretch where your weight hasn't changed you have a second way to check your progress. You will come across MANY non-scale victories during your journey and those are just as important. :)

thanks so much! that's amazing that you have been that dedicated, I hope I last long :) I actually borrowed one from work so im going to go take my measurements right ..I hope so ive been so down because of my weight, and I feel better than ever now that im doing something about it. thanks for the support!!
  • vinsmomma26
    Foggiblu wrote: »
    I'm happy for you and congrats.

thank you!!
  • 2012sport
    2012sport Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all new on he site.. Well at least I made it. Seems that I really need to get into fitness and make a goal or two.